We appreciate the opportunity to serve you for your healthcare needs, and can provide guidance to you in preparing for payment of services
星期一至星期五7:30.m. – 5:00 p.m. & 按照约定
Our offices are located on the lower level of the hospital
当你拨打医院的电话时, the automated attendant will offer you the opportunity to press an extension
option 6; option 1
option 6; option 2
option 6; option 3
After you have received care at 日博体育官网下载, a bill is generated using the insurance coverage information you provided to the hospital’s registration staff.
Although the hospital provides all possible billing assistance to you, 保险不能保证付款. Please call your insurance company regarding the services you are to receive, and verify their coverage and any possible pre-certification required.
You are responsible for any deductibles and co-insurance.
After your insurance pays its portion of the bill, you will receive a statement the following month for any remaining balance your insurance indicates is your responsibility.
For any questions you may have relating to the billing of your insurance (including Medicare and Medicaid), contact a billing specialist in 病人理财服务. Note the type of insurance you have and give your last name so that your call may be directed to the specialist handling your account.
Statements are generated when your remaining balance is determined to be self-pay. You will be mailed a statement on the fifth business day of the month following your treatment.
You may request an itemized bill for services you received by calling a billing specialist at the number noted on this brochure or mailing your request to the hospital at the address noted on this brochure.
You may mail your payment to the hospital, or make your payment in person.
- Mailed 支付 – 支付 received via the mail will be posted to accounts within 24 hours of receipt in 病人理财服务
- 星期一至星期五7:30.m. – 5:00 p.m. -支付现金, 个人支票, 汇款单, 签证, 万事达卡, or Discover may be made to the 病人理财服务 cashier
- 星期一至星期五下午五时.m. – 9:00 p.m. & 周末——现金支付, 个人支票, 汇款单 or credit cards may be made at the hospital’s Information desk
Payment is due within 10 days of receipt of your statement, or payment arrangements can be discussed with the 病人理财服务 representatives by phoning (419) 294-4991, option 6; option 3. Partial payments are not accepted as an arranged pay plan. Partial payments must be agreed upon by the 病人理财服务 representatives.
如果你知道你可能无法支付账单, it is important to talk with the 病人理财服务 representatives as soon as possible after you received services.
All accounts 90 days past due are forwarded to a collection agency unless the patient or responsible party has contacted the 病人理财服务 representatives and established an approved payment arrangement.
If your account is referred to a collection agency, it could affect your credit rating.
- HCAP – (Hospital Care Assurance Program) – The State of Ohio provides this program to patients or their responsible parties who are experiencing financial hardships and meet the guidelines established by the state. HCAP considers your household size and income in determining eligibility, and requires an application and income verification. The 病人理财服务 representatives will assist you with this process. Please review the information on the back of your statement to see if you might qualify, and contact the 病人理财服务 representatives for assistance or questions.
- Charity program – The hospital understands extreme circumstances can sometimes occur that prevent patients from paying their bill. Your 病人理财服务 representatives can provide you an application to complete for help. Verifications of income information and expenses must accompany this application.